Friday, May 30, 2008

Who?What?When?Where?Why?

Nancy made her appearance in The Saratogian last Thursday. She was interviewed by Andrew Bernstein for their local feature - Who, What, When, Where, Why?
Who are you? I'm Nancy Knapik, gallery director of Gallery100 I've work here for three years.
What's Gallery 100? We're a fine art gallery, featuring original art works by regional artists. We show paintings, ceramics and other mediums.
Why did you start working here? I'm an artist myself and I was hoping to find a job in the arts field, so I applied here and it was a good match.
Do you have a favorite artist? It's hard to pin down a favorite, but Sunghee Park is a print maker whose works have multiple layers of interest.
How does the art business vary from season to season here in Saratoga Springs? We get a lot more foot traffic in the high season but we are a year round gallery. We keep our shows appealing to local residents.

No comments: